Oct 3, 2019

Picture Thursday

It's been fun and nice, but I think I'm gonna stop this whole picture thursday thing.
Not that I'm going to stop making or posting pics, I'm just gonna move it to twitter and put pics whenever, instead of waiting for a specific day to post in the blog.

I just have this feeling like blog posts should be for more important, interesting, or updatey things. More than just some pic(s).

I can still be found through my Discord server or through Twitter, though feel free to comment if you don't want to go either of those places and would prefer me to keep posting here. Now for them pics

For starters, I ended up making a slightly more SFW version of last week's pic to put as the twitter banner.


And because October/Halloween, here's Roxy in a witch hat


And/Or less clothing




No comments:

Post a Comment